Morocco Road Cycle - A country for the Adventure Cyclist. An unspoilt land of amazing contrasts, magnificent mountains, forests, oasis, and desert landscapes.
Our tour Starts in the Imperial City of Marrakech and Ends on the Atlantic Coast in Agadir.
Imperial City of Marrakech
the famous Djemma El Fna square
High Mountain Passes of the Anti Atlas Mountains
Ancient Kasbahs and Agadirs (fortified grain storage)
Incredible remote scenery of the Anti Atlas mountains
Hidden Berber villages high in the remote valleys of the Anti Atlas Mountains
Vibrant fortified town of Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast
Ride through Paradise Valley - a palm lined gorge
Fortified old French Garrison town of Tiznit
Ancient Jewish village set high in the Anti Atlas Mountains
- Excellent freshly prepared food in the traditional Moroccan way
Accommodation on our tour is a combination of 3 & 4 star Hotels and Traditional Kasbahs. All serve excellent food.
Most accommodation have a pool.
All rooms are spacious and are ensuite (with shower & toilet).
OUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
Transfer from Marrakech airport at the start of the tour
- Transfer to Agadir airport at the end of the tour
- Vehicle supported to carry luggage, tools, spares, water, snacks, medical kit
- 13 nights in excellent hotels and traditional kasbahs
All Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners
Ride Snacks & bottled water during your rides
- All tips to waiters, sightseeing guides, support drivers
- Scheduled sightseeing entrance fees and guides
- Tour package
- Tour group supported by vehicle(s) to carry luggage, tools, spares, water, & snacks
- Fully guided by John & Brigitte - qualified Cycle & Mountain Bike Leaders (SMBLA) with a combined experience of over 50 years!
John & Brigitte (qualified Cycle & Mountain Bike Leaders) on their bikes to accompany & support the group
Minibus(es) for transfers
Support vehicle(s) to carry luggage, tools, spares, water, snacks, medical kit
Support vehicle(s) are fitted with special racks for transporting bikes
- Support driver(s) - Local & experienced driver
Morocco - Road Cycle "Marrakech & the Anti Atlas Mountains"